Vermont’s Early Childhood Action Plan is a work in progress.
See below for Progress by Goal.
As the steward of the Action Plan, BBF is designing online tools to aid communications between:
- Partners and BBF’s State Advisory Council (SAC),
- Honeycombs and the BBF SAC Committees, and
- BBF Regional Councils and the BBF SAC.
Progress Report by GOAL (from reports submitted before 11/30/2015)
- Goal 1: All children have a healthy start.
- Goal 2: Families and communities play a leading role in children’s well-being.
- Goal 3: All children and families have access to high-quality opportunities that meet their needs.
- Goal 4: Vermont invests in prevention and plans for the future success of children.
- Goal 5: Data and accountability drive progress in early childhood outcomes.
- Goal 6: The early childhood system is innovative and integrated across sectors in order to better serve children and families.
To help us reach our goals, contact Cynthia Greene