The Children’s Integrated Services Team focuses on providing services prenatal to young children and their families. Team members include representatives from both Parent Child Centers (The Family Place and Orange County Parent Child Center; two mental health agencies (Health Care and Rehabilitation Services, HCRS, and Clara Martin Center, CMC, the VNA, and the VT Department of Health.
- Early Intervention (birth to 3yrs);
- Family Support Home Visiting (prenatal up to age 6)
- Nursing (prenatal up to age 6)
- Specialized Child Care Coordinator
- Early Childhood Family Mental Health (birth up to age 6)
- Nurse Family Partnership (soon to be active)