December 18, 2015
A Busy Hive – Action Plan Progress
Vermont’s Early Childhood Action Plan is a work in progress. See below for Progress by Goal.
As the steward of the Action Plan, BBF is designing online tools to aid communications between:
- Partners and BBF’s State Advisory Council (SAC),
- Honeycombs and the BBF SAC Committees, and
- BBF Regional Councils and the BBF SAC.
Mapping identifies all the lead organizations and partners actively working on each goal.
The work-plans of several partners are aligned with the Action Plan. See the Action Plan Crosswalk here.
Currently, partners are assisting in “fleshing out” the Action Plan Measures of Progress and Timelines for all actions within the plan.
The Action Plan Coordinator depends on Lead Organizations and partners to report the information needed to finalize this initial step for all goals.
Progress Report by GOAL (from reports submitted before 11/30/2015)
- Goal 1: All children have a healthy start.
- Goal 2: Families and communities play a leading role in children’s well-being.
- Goal 3: All children and families have access to high-quality opportunities that meet their needs.
- Goal 4: Vermont invests in prevention and plans for the future success of children.
- Goal 5: Data and accountability drive progress in early childhood outcomes.
- Goal 6: The early childhood system is innovative and integrated across sectors in order to better serve children and families.