To ensure on behalf of the Building Bright Futures State Council Vermont early childhood system is aligned around a clear set of policy questions and has data available (at the child, family, community, as well as program, workforce and systems levels) that can stimulate informed dialogue, learning and acting around these policy questions. The policy questions address the well-being of children as young children (short-term) through their years entering adulthood (long-term). The intent is that the data is available to and used by all stakeholders; parents, practitioners, policy makers, and community.
Good Policy, Smart Decisions and Wise Investments for Vermont’s young residents and families in their communities with long lasting positive outcomes as they journey through their school years and enter adulthood.
- Face to face meetings fall on the odd numbered months, on the 4th Wednesday of the month from 2-4:30pm (with the exception of January) at the Vermont Birth to Three Office, 600 Blair Park, Suite 320, Williston, VT (one suite down from the BBF, same floor)
- Conference call meetings fall on the even numbered months on the 3rd Friday, 9-10:30am.
- Dates are changed if there is a conflict such as a state holiday.
- Conference call in number is always posted on the agenda.
For agendas, minutes and related documents click here: buildingbrightfutures.
- Friday, October 21, 9:00-10:30am – CANCELLED
- Wednesday, November 23, 2:00-4:30pm – Face to Face (Confirmed)
- Friday, December 16, 9:00-10:30am – CANCELLED
- Wednesday, September 28, 2:00-4:30pm – Face to Face
- Friday, August 26, 12:00-1:30pm – Conference Call
- Wednesday, July 27, 2:00-4:30pm – Face to Face
- Wednesday, June 15, 12:00-2:00pm – Face to Face
- Wednesday, May 25, 2:00-4:30pm – CANCELLED
- Friday, April 15, 9:00-10:30am – Conference Call
- Wednesday, March 23, 2:00-4:30pm – Face to Face
- Wednesday, January 20, 2:00-4:30pm – Face to Face
- Friday, December 18, 9:00-10:30am – Conference Call
- Wednesday, November 18, 2:00-4:30pm – Face to Face
- Friday, October 16, 9:00-10:30am – Conference Call
- Wednesday, September 16, 2:00-4:30pm – Face to Face
- Friday, August 21, 9:00-10:30am – Conference Call
- Wednesday, July 15, 2:00-4:30pm – Face to Face
- Friday, June 19, – Cancelled
- Wednesday, May 20, 2:00-4:30pm – Face to Face
- Friday, April 17, 9:00-10:30am – Conference Call
- Wednesday, March 18, 2:00-4:30pm – Face to Face
- Friday, February 19, 9:00-10:30am – Conference Call
The Committee Members represent both the public and private sector. If you have specific questions or would like to become involved, please contact Vermont Insights.
|Ben Allen (co-chair)||Head Start Collaboration Office, Child Development Division, Department for Children and Families, Agency of Human Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Laura Bernard||Project LAUNCH, Department of Health, Agency of Human Services||laura.bernard@ vermont.gov|
|David Bogdan||Children’s Integrated Services, Child Development Division, Department for Children and Families, Agency of Human Servicesemail@example.com|
|Sarah Buxton||Building Bright Futures, Northern Windsor & Orange Regionfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ann Dillenbeck (co-chair)||Children’s Integrated Services, Chittenden Countyemail@example.com|
|Cynthia Greene||Early Childhood Action Plan, Building Bright Futuresfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jen Horwitz||Let’s Grow Kidsemail@example.com|
|Kim Keiser||Turrell Foundationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Heather Mattison||Child Development Division, Department for Children and Families, Agency of Human Servicesemail@example.com|
|Katie McCarthy||Agency of Education||katie.mcCarthy@vermont.gov|
|Michael Moser||Vermont State Data Center, Center for Rural Studies, University of Vermontfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kathleen Paterson||Vermont Insights, Building Bright Futuresemail@example.com|
|Dru Roessle||Policy and Planning, Agency of Human Services||dru.roessle@ vermont.gov|
|Julie Cadwallader Staub||Vermont’s Early Learning Challenge Grant, Agency of Human Services||julie.cadwalladerstaub@
|Sarah Teel||Kids Count, Voices for Vermont Childrenfirstname.lastname@example.org|